Paddy fields in Boso Peninsula, Japan
Laboratory of Biodiversity Science
School of Agriculture and Life Sicences
University of Tokyo
Spatial dynamics in wildlife populations such as population structure dynamics or group formation in heterogenious landscape, and application of these studies to biodiversity conservation.
- Kito K, Fujita G, Iseki F, Miyashita T. 2021. The significance of region‐specific habitat models as revealed by habitat shifts of grey‐faced buzzard in response to different agricultural schedules. Scientific Reports 11, 22889.
- Fujita G, Azuma A, Nonaka J, Sakai Y, Sakai H, Iseki F, Itaya H, Fukasawa K, Miyashita T. 2016. Context dependent effect of landscape on the occurrence of an apex predator across different climate regions. PLoS ONE, e0153722.
- Fujita G, Naoe S, Miyashita T. 2015. Modernization of drainage systems decreases gray-faced buzzard occurrence by reducing frog densities in paddy-dominated landscapes. Landscape Ecol Eng 11, 189-198.
- Fujita G & Higuchi H. 2011. Effect of neighbour visibility on nest attendance patterns of Barn Swallows Hirundo rustica in loose colonies. Ibis 153, 858-62.
- Fujita G & Higuchi H. 2007. Barn swallows prefer to nest at sites hidden from neighboring nests within a loose colony. J Ethol 25, 117-23.
- Fujita G & Higuchi H. 2005. A large-scale clumping pattern in breeding Barn Swallows. Ornithol Sci 4, 95-98.
- Fujita G & Higuchi H. 2005. Gregarious foraging in barn swallows after the breeding season. J Ethol 23, 139-46.